Salary: Living Wage+
Hours: Full time or part time position available
Begg Shoes are looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to help in our store. An interest in footwear and excellent customer service skills are essential. Retail experience is preferred though not essential for the Sales Advisor role, but will be considered highly advantageous.
The major day-to-day duties of this varied and stimulating role are:
1. Customer service:
- Selling shoes
- Approaching customers and offering advice on products
- Locating products and offering alternative items
- Maintain a high standard of shop display and orderly environment instore
2. Handling new stock arrivals direct from suppliers and also transfers between stores. This will include pair checking, scanning of stock into our EPOS system and adding to our stockroom. This part of the role demands an individual with high level of attention to detail.
3. Merchandising – assisting with window and interior display changes/preparation. We take great pride in our displays and have won several industry awards for them. A creative eye is a fantastic skill to have in this role though not essential.
4. Website – as the business continues to expand so does the importance of the website. Sales Advisors are required to work on web despatches to our customers all over the world.
The candidate will benefit from extensive training both internally and externally. Mr Begg will also assist with the development of knowledge with training sessions on new stock arrivals. Our knowledge and expertise is unrivalled in Scotland so if you want to work in a shoe shop then this is the place to be. A strong desire to help customers, cheerful disposition and positive attitude are requirements for this role.
If the role is of interest to you please apply online. Even better, feel free to drop into the store to collect an application form and meet the team!