We are looking for a new recruit who shares our passion for excellent customer service. We work with a unique selection of products from a of industry leading brands, an interest in footwear is therefore essential. Retail experience is preferred – not essential for the Sales Advisor role.
A successful candidate will benefit from extensive training both internally and externally. Our store managers and team colleagues offer excellent on the job support and training, and will continue to develop knowledge in increasingly advanced areas over time. The Area Manager, along with the Begg family directors run specialist group sessions as well as regular instore mentoring to help develop the knowledge and key skills for the job. Our loyal (and growing) customer base instore and online recognise our leading expertise in footwear – this helps make Begg Shoes a great place to shop but also a great place to work.
The major day-to-day duties of this varied and stimulating role are:
1. Customer service:
- Develop a broad base of knowledge on our product offering
- Approaching customers and offering expert advice on products
- Locating products and offering an imaginative range of alternatives
- Maintain a high standard of shop display and orderly environment instore
2. Handling new stock arrivals direct from suppliers and also transfers between stores. This will include pair checking, scanning of stock into our EPOS system and adding to our stockroom. This part of the role demands an individual with high level of attention to detail.
3. Merchandising – assisting with window and interior display changes/preparation. We take great pride in our displays and have won several industry awards for them. A creative eye is a fantastic skill to have in this role though not essential.
4. Website – as the business continues to expand so does the importance of the website. Sales Advisors are required to work on web despatches to our customers all over the world.
If the role is of interest to you please Apply Online NOW
Even better, feel free to drop into the store to collect an application form and meet the team!