Wedding Shoes should form an important part of your very special day. Whether it’s your own bridal shoes or ensuring your bridesmaids standing beside you complete the look and not to forget mum and the flower girls. At Begg Shoes we have a fantastic collection of wedding shoes for the whole bridal party including the groom & groomsmen. Over the next several weeks we are going to make it easier, we’ll break it down into the bridal party categories, so keep visiting our blog to see the next instalment on our wedding shoes.
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of… Your Wedding Day! There is so much to think about and so much planning to do! We hope at Begg Shoes we can take a little of that stress off your hands! When buying your bridal shoes there are two ways to go about shopping:
What is your style of wedding shoes?
Regardless of which way you’re shopping you still need to factor in a few things before deciding what to get for your wedding day… Such as:
Now that you have more of an idea of what you’re looking for let us help you find the perfect pair of shoes for your special day! We have split our shoes into colour groups, but there are links below for other grouping options to make your browsing experience easier. Alternatively you may want to browse all our wedding shoes. You never know the perfect pair maybe something you hadn’t considered and it’ll be love at first sight.
Ivory Wedding Shoes?
- Peter Kaiser Berina £155.00 – Our favourite pair of ivory wedding shoes this season, these are made from smooth leather which has a pearlised finish. The soft smooth leather lining and insole will mean you’ll be comfortable throughout your special day while the ankle buckle strap means they will fit securely, perfect for that first dance.
- Ruby Shoo Hayley £52.00 – If you’re needing a pair of bridal shoes with a little height and a more stable heel, then these are ideal. Don’t you think the vintage brocade is beautiful. I can just picture these worn with a gorgeous ivory brocade gown.
- Tamaris Heiti £49.99 – These strappy sandals from Tamaris are a little more casual than our other 2 ivory options, but you if you’re shopping with your head then these are perfect. Not only will they look great on your wedding day, but they’ll get worn many times thereafter too as they are so versatile looking. Making them equally good with jeans for a chic daytime look or with a cocktail dress in the evening.
Silver Wedding Shoes?
- Lotus Star £69.99 – If it’s glitz & glamour you’re looking for on your wedding day then these from Lotus will most definitely make you shine even more on your special day! These stunning heels have been completely encased in rhinestones and thanks to the straps around your ankle will have a secure fit throughout your wedding.
2. Ruby Shoo Madelaine £60.00 – Known for their vintage flair on all their footwear designs these silver & white heels are no exception and have the classic Ruby Shoo Louis heel with a vision of romance. They make the perfect bridal shoes to finish off your wedding look.
3. Tamaris Anaya £49.99 – A slightly more simple style but still with the shine of a silver heel, these peep toe’s from Tamaris will perfect for a short wedding dress as this style will elongate the leg. The colour & style of these silver wedding shoes are so versatile so if you’re shopping with your head then these are must as you can pair these with jeans & dress them up for a night out as well.
4. Lotus Groove £59.99 – If you’re shopping with your heart then we’re pretty sure you’ll fall in love with them the minute you try them on! The delicate lace detail on these closed toe shoes is utterly gorgeous and will give your overall wedding look a glamorous one!
5. Ara Bari Chanel £75.00 – Those ladies who feel they’re tall enough and prefer a pair of flat shoes, then these simple silver pumps from Ara would make an ideal pair of wedding shoes. Alternatively they are great as a second pair. You may find that spending hours on your feet is just too much and often brides choose to slip into a pair of flat shoes towards the end of the day/night. These silver pumps will come in handy for those coffee dates with friends after & so make a good choice.
A Pop of Colour Perhaps?
- Peter Kaiser £149.00 – WOW! If red is your colour why not get a pair of hot red shoes, I can just picture them peeking out from under your dress as your walk down the aisle. A bonus with these red wedding shoes is thanks to the great colour, you’ll be able to wear them again afterwards.
- Marco Tozzi £29.99 Was £39.99 – What a great way to add something blue to your wedding day than a new pair of blue “suede” shoes! These shoes have a great price and afterwards can be worn with a pair of jeans for date night!
- Ruby Shoo £50.00 Was £60.00 – I myself wore pink shoes to my wedding so when I saw these Ruby Shoo heels I instantly thought they would make a great pair of wedding shoes. It’s such a great way to bring some colour to bridal style.
Of course if you like to be a little different then you’ll more than likely love these bridal shoes from Irregular Choice. Only they could come up with a pair of wedding shoes so… shall we say, “unique”… Perfect for the quirky bride these I LOVE YOU wedding shoes will complete your wedding day ensemble with a dash of panache!
This article was written by Cheries Dutton.