Begg Shoes & Bags
Collect+ Returns – Convenient, easy and fully trackable returns for just £4.49.
1. Locate nearest Collect+ store
2. Purchase Collect+ returns label
3. Print your Collect+ returns label
4. Drop off parcel to located store
1. What is Collect+ Returns?
Collect+ Returns is a convenient way to return parcels via local shops, petrol stations, universities and shopping centres, and it is a service trusted by thousands of busy people every day.
Where it is not possible to take your online purchase back to one of our eight stores, Collect+ is widely recognised as the most convenient and simple means of returning an online purchase.
2. How many Collect+ Returns points are there?
There are now over 5,800 Collect+ (UK & Northern Ireland) stores. These could be your local Co-Op McColls, Budgens or Spar, as well as many independently owned convenience stores and newsagents and petrol stations. You would be amazed at how many places there are to return online purchases through Collect+!
3. When are Collect+ Returns points open?
Nearly all Collect+ stores are open early ‘til late, 7 days a week. The exact opening times vary on a store to store basis. Some are open 24h but most are open from 7am – 9:30pm, 7 days a week.
4. How much do Collect+ Returns cost?
You can now use Collect+ to return your unwanted items to us, for £4.49 per package.
5. How do Collect+ Returns work?
1. The first step is to establish where the nearest Collect+ store is to you. Use the Collect+ Store Locator function https://www.collectplus.co.uk/store_locator and type in your postcode in the ‘Find a store’ search bar at the top of the page.
2. You will then need to purchase a Collect+ returns label for £4.49. The Collect+ returns label you need to purchase will depend on the returns address included on your BeggShoes.com despatch note. Please look at the despatch note you received with your shoes and select from the address options in the link below.
- Purchase a Collect+ Returns label here
NB. We are not a typical online only warehouse operation. All the shoes you see online are available to buy within one of our stores. Shoes to be returned therefore need to go back to the store that they were sent from.
3. Once you have established the correct return address, simply follow the instructions on the Collect+ website. They will need your order number and your email address. Once complete, print the Collect+ label and attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any old delivery labels are removed or covered.
4. Drop off your parcel in your chosen store, where you will be given a receipt with a tracking code. Please note, you must purchase and stick your returns label to your parcel before taking your parcel into a Collect+ store. Collect+ will not accept responsibility for parcels handed into a store without a Collect+ returns label.
6. Can I track the returned shoes?
Yes, Collect+ provides a tracking service which allows you to see where you parcel is at https://www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new Collect+ will also provide SMS updates if a mobile number has been provided.
7. Are there any height & weight restrictions on package to be returned?
The package must fit within cabin baggage dimensions 60 x 50 x 50cm and weigh no more than 10 kg.
What this means in practice, with relevance to the shoes we sell online, is that all shoes, trainers and short ankle boots we sell will fit within the restrictions. If you package the shoes up well and check the dimensions you may be able to return 2, 3 or possibly 4 pairs in one return (still for £4.49). Typically our shoes weigh between 700g – 1.5kg.
NB. The restrictions may be problems with some of the long ladies boot boxes. Please measure the length carefully to ensure they do not exceed the restricted length.
8. How long will it take for my returned shoes to arrive at the chosen Begg Shoes store?
Your item(s) will normally arrive at the collection point within three working days of your order being processed and the return being dropped off at the chosen store of return. Parcels are delivered to Collect+ Return points Monday to Saturday. A specific time for arrival cannot be given.