DELIVERY TERMS & INFORMATION
- Your chosen delivery method (& charge where applicable) will be automatically added at the checkout. You will receive an order confirmation at the time of placing your order, followed by another email when we have dispatched your order.
- Deliveries are normally made (by Royal Mail) Monday-Friday by 4pm (excluding UK Bank Holidays) and therefore the address given should accommodate this.
- All our Royal Mail deliveries include a proof-of-delivery service which requires a signature on delivery. This is for security and protection should a parcel go missing.
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment. If the goods ordered are out of stock or not available we will advise you by email and refund to your originally used card.
- Please note that we will make every effort to quality check all orders sent to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Once payment for your order is completed and goods dispatched, the postage charge is non-refundable.
- As we are not simply an online warehouse operation, our shoes that you see online are also available to buy in-store. It is therefore possible that shoes sent may have been tried on (with pop-socks) or may have sale labels attached to the footbed. The sale labels are a practical necessity in "bricks & mortar" retailing and can be easily removed.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fulfil multiple orders from the same customer.
- Should orders not be received within a maximum of 7 working days you must notify Begg Shoes & Bags immediately. Claims for lost goods will be pursued after 14 working days from dispatch.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order and not deliver to non-cardholder addresses.
- For orders of more than 1 item goods may be dispatched separately and at different times from various different locations.
- We will not provide a subsequent free delivery for items returned to us by Royal Mail as uncollected. If in this event you wish a refund we will deduct any postage costs from the refund (see below). Customers still wishing to receive such an order must contact us to arrange payment for the second delivery charge.
'COMING SOON' Delivery Information
You can purchase an item that is currently out of stock but that Begg Shoes & Bags have placed a future order for and anticipate receiving into stock within the next few months. We believe this is a great way of giving our customers a “sneak preview” of what is coming in soon and also a chance to secure your favourite styles before they are sold out! All items that are available for pre-order are visible to you in the “COMING SOON” section of the site.
When a pre-order is made the order will be paid for by you at the time of purchase, with notification of when the item is expected to be delivered by email. This delivery date shown is the expected date Begg Shoes & Bags will receive the item however this is not guaranteed and is dependent on our supplier. If a supplier cancels or fails to deliver the shoes to us, we will of course refund your order immediately.
You will be notified by email when the item is to be dispatched, once we have received the stock. In the unlikely event there are any problems we will get in touch as soon as possible via telephone or email.
If you have any questions about the delivery of your order, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 01463 239189. Lines are open Monday to Saturday 9am to 5:30pm