Index of our Help Centre
- Order Queries
- Loyalty Rewards
- Delivery Info (including last dates for Christmas)
- Returns Information
- Sizing & Product Care
- Contact Info
Stores Open For Safe Shopping
We are pleased to announce that our stores are open once again and ready to welcome customers once again, in a safe and controlled environment. Please visit our store finder for your local Begg Shoes opening hours.
We have taken all the necessary precautions to ensure a safe shopping environment for our customers and staff. Your usual shopping experience may look and feel a little different to what you are accustomed to, although many of our safety measures will be similar to those found in supermarkets, for example.
To find out more about our safety measures, please visit our Covid-19 Customer Information page.
Optional - Book An Appointment In-Store
We are pleased to be able to offer a new and exciting service to our customers. We are now taking booking appointments for in-store, to help you beat the queues and give you the very best service that you know and love.
We have two types of appointments available, click to find out more below:
Can I place an order over the phone?
- Yes you can - please call us on 01463 239189 and our store team in Inverness will take your call and be able to process orders over the phone for you.
- We recommend placing an order via our Secure Online Payment system on our website. Please do no hesitate to contact our team via email, telephone or inline Live Chat with any questions.
- The telephone line will remain open to queries but may not be able to take your call during the 'normal' hours.
- The best way to reach our Customer Service Team is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Live Chat on our website.
Do I need to create an account?
- No, you can checkout as a Guest, however it's best to create an account if you would like to join our Loyalty Scheme and be the first to know about our latest news. As a Loyalty Member you'll earn a FREE £10 for every £200 you spend.
How can I pay for my order?
- If you're placing an online order, we accept Debit/Credit Cards as well as Paypal. Please follow the prompts in our checkout page, which is encrypted and secure to protect your payment information.
- If you have any questions or problems at all - please get in touch via the Live Chat icon or give us a call!
I have forgotten my password, how do I request a new one?
- Visit our members' login page & enter your email address into the password reminder field.
I did not receive an order confirmation?
- You should receive an order confirmation via email immediately after placing your order. If not, please check your junk mail. If you still haven't received one please email email@example.com to look into this for you.
Has my order been shipped?
- We do our best to ship all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. Once this has been done you'll receive an automated email informing of this along with your tracking number.
How can I amend my order once it has been placed?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes to your order ASAP, as we do pride ourselves on a fast turnaround time.
How can I cancel my order?
- We understand that sometimes customers change their minds, should you wish to cancel your order before it has been shipped please email email@example.com or call 01463239189 by 2pm on the day the order was placed.
Note that this telephone number may not be attended at all times due to store closures - we recommend email contact until further notice.
We value all of our customers and would like to show our appreciation by offering ongoing loyalty vouchers. With our Begg Shoes Loyalty Scheme every pair of new shoes you treat yourself or a loved one to will take you closer to earning a £10.00 voucher.
How do I join the Loyalty Rewards Scheme?
You can either join our Loyalty Scheme by registering online or signing up in store. Please see below info on how to do this.
- Register on our website by clicking here. - remember to login each time you visit our website.
- If you are purchasing in store - please provide the sales assist with your email address at the time of payment. You will then be added to our Loyalty Scheme.
- Check the box to Join Loyalty Scheme during the checkout process
I have questions about my Loyalty Account?
Full information and our T&C's are available on our Loyalty Scheme page.
- Purchases made in-store are not visible on your online account but are added to your Loyalty balance.
- For more queries please ask us on Live Chat or email our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is my voucher?
The £10 vouchers which have been earned are emailed 30 days after your last purchase. Within the email will be a code which can be used in store or online to claim your £10.
We have 3 delivery methods for orders within the UK and use Royal Mail for all our deliveries:
- UK Express (FREE on orders over £30)
- Local Click & Collect to one of our stores (FREE)
- UK 1st Class (£3.95 - Tracked 24 hrs)
- UK Special Guaranteed (£8.95 - overnight if ordered by 2pm)
- Ireland and Mainland Europe - please use our Europe service for 3 Euro with a delivery time between 3 and 5 working days in normal circumstances. Please note that from 1st January 2021 there may be additional import tariffs payable on the receipt of goods locally. Please note that customers are liable for any additional charges for import into the European Union.
- USA - use our international service for 5 USD, with delivery time between 4 and 8 working days typically, assuming normal postal performance in your area.
- Australia - use our international service for 8 AUD with delivery times from 5 to 10 working days, subject to local service performance.
Christmas Delivery Information
Special Delivery (Guaranteed by Royal Mail)
Our final recommended posting date for Christmas delivery using our Special Delivery service is Tuesday the 22nd December. Orders using this service must be placed by 12 pm on Tuesday the 22nd December to guarantee delivery by Christmas. Orders placed after this time will still be dispatched up until Christmas Eve but may not arrive for pre-Christmas delivery.
International (Europe & Rest of the World)
Please note that international delivery dates have now passed and parcels will not arrive in time for Christmas.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returned items must be posted back to the store address shown on your delivery note, in unworn condition and original packaging.
Extended Returns for Christmas Gifts
Purchases made from 20th October until Christmas will be permitted an extended returns period for a refund. Please ensure items are returned to us on or before 16th January to receive a refund.
General Returns Policy Covid-19 Update
We will be making our returns policy extremely flexible in light of potential issues with Covid-19 restrictions. Returns will be permitted 60 days to return recognising the potential for challenges with travel or individual restrictions.
Standard Return Policy Features
Generally returns are accepted within 30 days in original packaging and in an unworn condition. We are operating an extended returns policy for those effected by Covid-19 restrictions - please contact us if you have any concerns about this.
Fault or Damaged Items
Please click here for more information on the following returns scenarios.
- Faulty or damaged goods (unworn)
- Incorrect items ordered or received (unworn)
- Worn items
Choosing the right size:
- Click here for our full Size Conversion Guide but always bear in mind that our recommend size conversion is not brand specific so should be treated only as an approximate guide.
Do you sell half sizes?
- Some of our brands offer half sizes such as Gabor Shoes, and any brands or products with half sizes will be shown on our website, subject to availability.
Do you sell shoe cleaner or protector?
- Yes, we have a variety of tools & products to care for your shoes and boots. Select shoe care products are available online, but a more comprehensive selection is available in stores.
Our Customer Service Team is here to help you. From trouble with placing an order; more information about a product; tracking a purchase; or looking up an item of stock.
How do I contact the Customer Service Team?
- To email our Customer Service Team please click here
- Social Media - contact us via private message on our Facebook page
- If you would like to speak to a team member you can call on 01463 239189
- During the period of Covid-19 closure we advise that the telephone service may be unavailable at times and we recommend contacting us via email or Live Chat on the website.
How do I contact a Begg Shoes store?
- You can contact one of our Begg Shoes stores directly by telephone. To obtain the required number, please visit our store finder and select the store you wish to contact.
- During the period of Covid-19 closure this may not be possible and we ask that you contact us via the email in the first instance.
What are Begg Shoes Opening Times?
- Opening hours are all stated on our store locator page, just underneath each store addresses. Outside of Christmas holidays, these hours don't change very often and we update them regularly.
- Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, these opening times are changing a bit more regularly. We are updating this page as well as our Facebook page, every day to make sure it is accurate for you.
Shop All Shoes
- Other Colours
- Other Colours
- Other Colours
- Other Colours