Index of our Help Centre
- Order Queries
- Loyalty Rewards
- Delivery Info (including last dates for Christmas)
- Returns Information
- Sizing & Product Care
- Contact Info
Optional - Book An Appointment In-Store
We are pleased to offer a new and convenient service to our customers, who wish to book an appointment with our shoe fitters in store. This is an ideal way to beat the queues or perhaps have a private shopping experience to suit individual needs, including a controlled sensory environment.
Appointments are completely optional and customers are welcome to visit the store at any time however we would encourage appointment booking for Kids at the busy Back to School time.
Please click to find out more:
Can I place an order over the phone?
- Yes you can - please call us on 01463 239189 and our store team in Inverness will take your call and process your order over the phone.
- The telephone order service is limited to the opening hours of the store, which are in general 9:00am to 5:00pm on Monday to Saturday.
- In general, we recommend placing orders via our website, which uses a secure online payment gateway and may be quicker if our team are busy. Please do no hesitate to Contact Us with any questions.
Do I need to create an account to make an order?
- No, you can checkout as a Guest and this is really quick and easy to do.
- Begg Shoes offer Loyalty Rewards and you can create a Loyalty Account at the checkout page by opting in to Loyalty with the checkbox option before payment. As a member you'll earn a free £10 voucher for every £200 you spend on your Loyalty Account - read full details on Loyalty here.
How can I pay for my order?
- We accept all major Debit or Credit Cards as well as Paypal. Please follow the prompts in our checkout page, which is encrypted and secure to protect your payment information.
I have forgotten my Loyalty password, how do I request a new one?
- Visit our Members login page and enter your email address into the password reminder field at the bottom of the page.
- Please note that customers who have signed up for Loyalty in stores, will not have an online password. You do not need to login to add your purchases to your Loyalty balance, just use the same email address as you did in-store and click the opt in checkbox before you confirm your order.
I did not receive an order confirmation email?
- You should receive an order confirmation via email within 15 minutes of placing your order. If not, please check your junk mail and mark Begg Shoes as a safe sender so further order updates reach you successfully.
- If you can't find an email please Contact Us or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate what has gone wrong. There may be a little typo in your email address - which we can update for you right away.
Has my order been shipped?
- We do our best to ship all orders placed before 2 pm on the same day. Once this has been done you will receive an email confirming shipment along with your Royal Mail tracking number. Please Contact Us if you have not received this within 2 working days of your order and we will investigate and resolve any issues.
What is my parcel tracking number?
- Almost all of our shipments have a Royal Mail tracking number, however, there are some exceptions. If your order includes multiple items, these may have multiple tracking codes when we ship them from different stores. Please Contact Us if you need help or more information to track your order.
How can I amend my order once it has been placed?
- Please call (UK) 01463239189 or email email@example.com to make any changes to your order ASAP. We take pride in our fast turnaround time on orders so please contact us right away to help us stop the shipping process. Unfortunately, we are unable to amend an order once physically shipped.
How can I cancel my order?
- We understand that plans can change. Should you wish to cancel your order before it has been shipped please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01463239189 during opening hours and we will be happy to help.
We like to reward our regular customers by offering valuable rewards vouchers and exclusive promotions and events to Loyalty members. Begg Shoes Loyalty Rewards count every purchase towards your next free £10.00 voucher - whether you treat yourself or buy for friends and family.
What are the Loyalty Rewards?
- Earn a £10 voucher once you spend £200 with a 12 month period in any Begg Shoes store, including online.
- Be first to hear about secret sales and exclusive promotions run for Loyalty Members, via email.
- Receive invitations to exclusive Loyalty events in-store, or our seasonal Sale Preview, available online.
- You can unsubscribe from email marketing at any time with no loss of Loyalty Rewards
How do I join the Loyalty Rewards?
You can either join our Loyalty Scheme by registering online or signing up in store at the time of purchase. Please see below info on how to do this.
- Join Online - the simplest way is to opt in during the checkout process with a simple tick box. Remember to use the same email address for all of your purchases and tick to opt into Loyalty. You can also join online by completing the Loyalty Registration Form here.
- Join in store - please provide your email address at the time of payment and our team will create a Loyalty Account for you, or add to an existing account.
I have questions about my Loyalty Account?
Full information and our T&C's are available on our Loyalty Scheme page.
- Purchases made in-store are not visible on your online account but are added to your Loyalty balance.
- For more queries please Contact Us
Where is my voucher?
Rewards vouchers are issued 30 days after your last qualifying purchase and are valid for 12 months. Loyalty vouchers are sent via email with a unique discount code for £10 off your next purchase, either in-store or online.
We have 3 delivery methods for orders within the UK and use Royal Mail for all our deliveries:
- UK Express - Free on orders over £30
- Local Click & Collect Free to one of our stores
- UK 1st Class - For £2.95 per item with a faster Tracked 24 service
- UK Special Guaranteed (£8.95 - overnight if ordered by 2pm)
- Ireland and Mainland Europe - please use our Europe service with a delivery time between 3 and 8 working days in normal circumstances. Please note that from 1st January 2021 there may be additional import tariffs payable on the receipt of goods locally.
Please note that customers are liable for any additional charges for import into the European Union.
- USA - use our International service, with delivery times between 4 and 8 working days typically, assuming normal postal performance in your area.
- Australia - use our International service with delivery times from 5 to 10 working days, subject to local service performance.
Christmas Delivery Information
UK Standard Delivery
Standard Express UK Shipping - Order by Saturday 18th December
First Class UK - Order by Monday 20th December
UK Special Guaranteed by Royal Mail
Our final recommended posting date for Christmas delivery using our Special Delivery service is Wednesday 22nd December 2021. Orders using this service must be placed by 12 pm on Wednesday 22nd December to guarantee delivery by Christmas.
Orders placed after this time will still be dispatched up until Christmas Eve but may not arrive for pre-Christmas delivery.
International (Europe and Rest of the World)
From Monday 13th December 2021 - we do not recommend ordering Christmas gifts beyond this stage. While most parcels may arrive in time to EU and USA destinations, there is a risk of late arrival.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returned items must be posted back to the store address shown on your delivery note, in unworn condition and original packaging. Please click here for our full Returns Policy details.
Extended Returns for Christmas Gifts
Purchases made from 20th October until Christmas will be permitted an extended returns period for a refund. Please ensure items are returned to us on or before 16th January to receive a refund.
General Returns Policy Covid-19 Update
We will be making our returns policy extremely flexible in light of potential issues with Covid-19 restrictions. Returns will be permitted 60 days to return recognising the potential for challenges with travel or individual restrictions.
Standard Return Policy Features
Generally, returns are accepted within 30 days in original packaging and in an unworn condition. Please contact us if you have any concerns about this.
Faulty or Damaged Items
Please click here for more detailed returns information on the following returns scenarios.
- Faulty or damaged goods (unworn)
- Incorrect items ordered or received (unworn)
- Worn items
Choosing the right size:
- Click here for our full Size Conversion Guide but always bear in mind that our recommended size conversion is not brand specific so should be treated only as an approximate guide.
Do you sell half sizes?
- Some of our brands offer half sizes such as Gabor Shoes and any brands or products which offer half sizes will be shown on our website, subject to stock vailability.
Do you sell shoe cleaner or protector sprays or products?
- Yes, we have a variety of tools and products to care for your shoes and boots and our team can advise you which is most appropriate and how to use them. Select shoe care products are available online, but a more comprehensive selection is available in stores.
Our Customer Service Team is here to help you. From trouble with placing an order; more information about a product; tracking a purchase; or looking up an item of stock.
How do I contact the Customer Service Team?
- Please visit the Contact Us page for a selection of contact methods including email, by telephone or in-person if you are local to our stores.
How do I contact a Begg Shoes store?
- You can contact one of our Begg Shoes stores directly by telephone, please visit our store finder page and select the relevant store.
What are Begg Shoes Opening Times?
- Please see our store locator page for opening hours in each of our stores.
Shop All Shoes
- Other Colours
- Other Colours
- Other Colours
- Other Colours