Website Operating As Normal
Our online store is operating 24/7 as usual. Due to the exceptional circumstances facing the world at present, we are experiencing minor delays on our usual delivery service. We are still delivering with Royal Mail, who are doing a great job of delivering to your door - even when in isolation.
Please see the latest update from Royal Mail on how they are handling our "Tracked and Signed" for deliveries:
Stores Temporary Closure
Please note that on Monday 23rd March, until further notice, our stores will be closing to the public. Our main priority is the safety of our teams and our customers therefore there is no other option at this time but to close our stores today.
If you would like to read more about what's happening in your local Begg Shoes store, please check out their local Facebook pages or for more updates on how we are handling COVID-19 please click here.
Can I place an order over the phone?
- As of 23rd March, our telephone ordering service will be suspended till further notice.
- We recommend placing an order via our Secure Online Payment system on our website. Please do no hesitate to contact our team via email, telephone or inline Live Chat with any questions.
- The telephone line will remain open to queries but may not be able to take your call during the 'normal' hours.
The best way to reach our Customer Service Team is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Live Chat on our website.
Do I need to create an account?
- No, you can checkout as a Guest, however it's best to create an account if you would like to join our Loyalty Scheme and be the first to know about our latest news. As a Loyalty Member you'll earn a FREE £10 for every £200 you spend.
How can I pay for my order?
- If you're placing an online order, we accept Debit/Credit Cards as well as Paypal. Please follow the prompts in our checkout page, which is encrypted and secure to protect your payment information. If you have any questions or problems at all - please get in touch via the Live Chat icon or give us a call!
- If anything seems not to be working on the checkout page, it would be really helpful for us if you would take a picture (if you can) and share some details of where you are and what type of device you are using. Sometimes we change features to make them better, but it causes things to go wrong. This can be really inconvenient for you and not great for us either! Help us fix it if you can and we'll offer a little discount off your next order for your trouble!
I have forgotten my password, how do I request a new one?
- Visit our members' login page & enter your email address into the password reminder field.
I did not receive an order confirmation?
- You should receive an order confirmation via email immediately after placing your order. If not, please check your junk mail. If you still haven't received one please email email@example.com to look into this for you.
Has my order been shipped?
- We do our best to ship all orders placed before 2pm on the same day. Once this has been done you'll received an automated email informing of this along with your tracking number.
How can I amend my order once it has been placed?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes to your order ASAP, as we do pride ourselves on a fast turnaround time.
How can I cancel my order?
- We understand that sometimes customers change their minds, should you wish to cancel your order before it has been shipped please email email@example.com or call 01463239189 by 2pm on the day the order was placed.
Note that this telephone number may not be attended at all times due to store closures - we recommend email contact until further notice.